原来在天涯上看到过这个翻译的介绍的,当时就笑翻掉。这次突击下载了一批720p的片子,发现竟然刚好有这段哦,专门摘了一些很精彩的。
片子叫《大魔域,The.Neverending.Story,1984》。源自当年非常喜欢的一本故事书《永远讲不完的故事》。现在回想起来这本书的特色,发现……竟然是……穿越……..
啊……
- 爸爸,我又梦见妈妈了
- 知道了,乖仔
- 麻油老娘,地球照转。生活还是要继续,是不?
But we have to get on with things, right?
- 乖仔,是时候促膝长谈下下了
Son, it’s time you and I had a talk.
- 昨个你数学老师来过电话- 她说你…在你的数学书上画小马…
- 不对,是独角兽!丫嘛眼神那是..
Unicorns. They were unicorns.
- 那尼!?
What?
- 没啥..
Nothing.
- 她还说你麻油按时交作业
She also says you don’t do your homework on time.
- 竖子无报名游泳队之勇气,亦令为父失望之至哉
I’m very disappointed you didn’t even try out for the swimming team.
(前头是老爹的不断叽叽歪歪,故儿子答曰)
- 知道了,祥林嫂同志
Okay.
- 少做白日梦,从现在起,求真务实,听党的话,做党的好娃娃,懂不
Stop daydreaming. Start facing your problems. Okay?
- 瞅瞅,咱谈的挺好,是不
There, I think we’ve had a nice talk.
- 以后要多谈,有益身心
We should have more.
- 退朝~ 乖仔,上学去吧,丫个老油条今个可表又迟到了
Have a good day, son. Don’t be late for school again.
- 昨个我可麻油迟到的说
But, yesterday I wasn’t.
- 死开,爷最讨厌小把戏
Get out of here! I don’t like kids.
- 54爷!?
Are you still here? Didn’t you hear me?
- 有人在追你?这里又不是街机房
- 我们这是买这种东东的,知道不,s-h-u-书
Here we just sell small rectangular objects. They’re called B–O–O–Ks.
- 需要静下心来看的
They require effort and make no beeps.
- 送~~客~~
On your way.
- 翘多嘛呆,我知道嘛是书,家里有百来本哩
I know books. I have 186 of them at home.
- 漫画书?
Comic books.
- 向马克思发誓不是我干的.
I swear it wasn’t me.
- 恩恩,你继续.
I think I know what it was. Tell us more.
- 在我家边上,曾经有个风光秀丽的小湖…
Near my home, there used to be a beautiful lake…
- …灯光火石之间…小湖灰飞烟灭.
…but then…then it was gone.
- 那里空无一物.什么东东都麻油剩下.
A hole would be something. No, it was Nothing.
- 一个坑?
A hole?
- 坑也是东东啊. 我说什么东东也麻油剩下.
A hole would be something. No, it was Nothing.
- 起先,消失的只是湖.
- 最后连石头都麻油了.
And then, finally, no rocks.
- 如果大黑洞无限扩张的话,世界就会被吞光光.
If he keeps stuffing his face like that, soon there won’t be any rocks here either.
- 乖乖龙地冬,这事可大条了!
Night Hob, this could be serious!
- 咱可麻油时间等蜗牛,我载你何如?
We can’t wait for a snail. Can I carry you?
- 不用麻烦,咱蜗牛速度赛过极品飞车.
Don’t worry. It’s a racing snail.
- 奇幻界中心地带!
The heart of Fantasia !
- 做梦也麻油想到过居然那么pp.
I never knew it was that beautiful.
- 醒醒! 让丫表打瞌睡的.
Stay awake! I told you to stay awake.
- 皇后老巢.
The home of the Empress.
- 咱就指望她了.
She’s our only hope.
- 朋友,我知道你们为嘛来此.
- 不过告诉你们个坏消息.
- 皇后泥菩萨过江自身难保,她得了重病,生命垂危.
There seems to be a mysterious link between her illness and the Nothing.
- 是个小把戏!
A little boy!
- 急急如律令,小把戏退散.
I’m sorry, but this is not the time nor place for children.
- 赶紧弹开.
You must leave.
- 如果你不要我来,那干嘛还特地发请帖给我.
- 精神病医院又放假了嘛?
- Is he a nutcase?
- 我们可麻油请你. 我们要的是Atreyu.
It was not you we sent for. We wanted Atreyu.
- 正是在下.
I am Atreyu.
- 不是Q版Atreyu.
Not Atreyu the Child.
- 我们要勇士Atreyu .
Atreyu the Warrior.
- 我们平原游侠族就我一个叫这名.
I am the only Atreyu of the Plains People.
- 麻油我的事的话我回去打野牛去了.
But I’ll be happy to go back to hunting the purple buffalo.
- 慢!
Wait!
- 大侠留步.
Come back, please.
- …能请你帮我们个大忙不?
…you would be willing to go on a quest?
- 麻油问题啊.
Yes, of course.
- 咋帮?
What kind of a quest?
- (。。。介绍了一大堆变态的任务要求,省略)
- 有成功的可能性麻油?
Any chance of success?
- 丫问爷,爷问谁?
I do not know.
- 但是如果你GAME OVER的话…
But if you fail…
- …皇后就铁定死翘翘了……世界也将跟着毁灭.
…the Empress will surely die…and our whole world will be destroyed.
- 我该嘛时动身?
When do I begin?
- 看在马克思的份上快动啊.
- Move. Please.
- 你是贤者Morla不? (前头有介绍:奇幻界头脑最牛的干活…)
Are you Morla, the Ancient One?(…the wisest being in Fantasia…)
- 关你鸟事,是.
Not that it matters, but yes.
- …我们已经N久麻油…见过尚方项圈了.
…we haven’t seen……the Auryn in a long time.
- 死开! 其实压根无所谓的.
Go away! Nothing matters.
- 君子此言差矣,如若真的无所谓的话,但说无妨.
That’s not true. If it didn’t matter to you, you could tell me.
- 这娃iq不差啊鸟柏都比不上.
Clever boy.
- 求你了快告我.
Tell me, please.
- 我们不知道的干活.
We don’t know.
- 有麻油搞错那么遥远.
But that’s so far.
- 麻油错… 忘了吧,散了吧.
That’s right… Forget it.
- 小家伙,你是要找南方先知不?
So, little fellow, you’re on your way to the Southern Oracle?
- 是啊,不过貌似mission impossible了点
Yes. But it’s hopeless.
- 贼远.
It’s too far away.
(这段是宝宝龙一瞬间都飞过了这个 too far away 的距离之后)
- 好猛男哇,好崇拜你哟.
You’re amazing.
- 今年冒险不收礼,要收只收幸运龙.
Having a luck dragon with you is the only way to go on a quest.
(这段是侏儒老两口拌嘴)
- 别挡住光, 我的姑奶奶.
Get out of my light, wench.
- 妨碍爷科研活动.
You’re disturbing my scientific work.
- 这娃要的是咱的解药.
What the boy needs now is one of my potions.
- 这娃更需要咱的科学忠告.
The boy will need my scientific advice much more.
- 那也得解决温饱先.
But not until he’s well.
- 哪来回哪去, Engy.
Get back to your own corner, Engy.
- 老占着老娘的地盘.
I’m always finding you in my place.
- 你和你的龙打哪来的?
Just where did you and your dragon come from?
- 去往何处?
What are you on to?
- 有兴趣报名科学兴趣小组不?
Anything of interest to the scientific community?
- 我叫Atreyu. 来这找南方先知.
My name is Atreyu. I came to find the Southern Oracle.
- 娃你可来对地儿了.
You’ve come to the right place, my boy.
- 我就是研究南方先知的.
I am somewhat of an expert on the Southern Oracle.
- 专业就是搞这个的.
lt is my scientific specialty.
- “专业就是搞这个的.” (老女人Urgl插嘴)
“lt is my scientific specialty.”
- 你丫闭嘴成不,一边呆着去
Why don’t you sit down and be quiet for once?
- 姑奶奶,让咱清静会,成不?
You keep quiet, wench.
- 我叫 Engywook. 她是Urgl. 听说过我麻油?
My name is Engywook. She’s Urgl. Ever heard of me?
- 貌似麻油.
I don’t think so.
- 那你肯定不是科研圈子里头混的,居然不认识爷.
You don’t move in scientific circles.
- 我术业专攻南方先知.
I am the expert on the Southern Oracle.
- 你丫可来对地儿了.
You’ve come to the right place.
- 魔幻界根本就麻油边界.
Fantasia has no boundaries.
- 当我2.
That’s not true.
- 别瞎扯.
You’re lying.
- 你个二娃.
Foolish boy.
- 为嘛一副苦瓜脸?
Why do you look so sad?
- 而你其实都知道,玩人嘛这不是?
For what? To find out what you already knew?
(插入一段大反派的台词,介绍这个世界的背景——不要被这些胡乱的翻译给误会了,其实原本这是本很好看的书哦)
- 魔幻界是由人类的幻想建成的世界.每一片砖瓦…每一个生物…都是由人类的梦和希望构成的.
- 所以…她根本就麻油边界.
- 因为人类总是逐渐放弃希望…忘却梦想.所以大黑洞才会不断扩张.大黑洞就是去掉梦想希望留存下来的空虚.
- 好像绝望….吞噬整个世界.
- 毕竟不报希望的人类…很容易控制.
(这是情节高潮处,loli小皇后要劝看书的人类小男孩爆发)
- Bastian! 为啥你就不能敢梦敢为呢, Bastian?
Bastian! Why don’t you do what you dream, Bastian?
- 我做不到啊. 我必须脚踏实地做人,坚信共产主义无神论,打倒蛇鬼牛神啊.
I must keep my feet on the ground.
- 呼唤我的名字. Bastian,求你了!
Call my name. Bastian, please!
- 救救我们!
Save us!
- 好吧! 我来也!
All right! I’ll do it!
- 我来救你们. 看我敢梦敢为.
I’ll save you. I will do what I dream.
- 谁把灯关了?
Why is it so dark?
- 那是嘛?
What is that?
- 一粒沙.
- 是我昔日巨无霸王国现在仅存的东东了.
It is all that remains of my vast empire.
- 白忙活了半天.
Then everything’s been in vain.
- 此言差矣.
No, it hasn’t.
- 魔幻界可以凭借你的梦和愿望…重获新生.
Fantasia can arise anew…from your dreams and wishes.
- 咋弄来着?
How?
- 张开小手.
Open your hand.
- 你准备许嘛愿望?
What are you going to wish for?
- 不知道的干活.
I don’t know.
- 那魔幻界就玩完了.
Then there will be no Fantasia anymore.
- 此话当真?
Really?
- 一试便知.
Try it.
最后留两条指令做纪念…整了好几天的gVim,这段字幕也是靠它整理的。
gVim的编辑指令:
:3,$s/^/some string / 在文件的第一行至最后一行的行首前插入some string
:%s/$/ some string/g 在整个文件每一行的行尾添加 some string
啊,这个好玩儿,抱走显摆去嘹,看他们还说我OUT,哼!